If yes, you will need a doctor's letter stating you have been cleared and no further signs are evident.
DiabetesEmphysemaHeart ProblemsHigh Blood PressureHypoglycemia
8. These are the items you will need
- Bring work and dress clothes Some that are not allowed are: no words or photos with drugs, tobacco, alcohol, or anything contrary to a Christian lifestyle; no tight fitting pants without a long top covering them; no low cut tops. No spaghetti straps; no short-shorts.
- Bring your own washcloths, towels, and pillows. (mark your name on them). Bed linens are provided.
- Bring your own personal toiletry items EXCEPT FEMININE PRODUCTS, they will be provided for you.(nothing with alcohol, ie; mouthwash, perfumes, or aerosols)
- Bring a cloth mesh 36 x 24 laundry bag and a pair of audio headphones. (Both can be purchased at Wal-Mart.)
- Vitamins which are new with the seal unbroken.
- Napkins, toilet tissue, paper towels, facial tissues, laundry detergent, and feminine hygiene products.
- Bring a Bible if you have one.
These are the items that are NOT allowed:
- NO BODY PIERCING RINGS OR STUDS WORN ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY!!
- No audio or video apparatus: CDs, DVDs, MP3, IPods, Video Games, etc.
- No over the counter medications.
- No caffeinated drinks, coffee, or pills.
- No provocative clothing either daily wear or sleep wear.
- NO cell phones.
I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE APPLICATION AND AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL THE GUIDELINES SET IN PLACE BY BETHEL COLONY OF MERCY. BY SIGNING, I PROCLAIM I HAVE ANSWERED HONESTLY TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. I UNDERSTAND ANY ANSWERS GIVEN WHICH ARE FOUND TO BE INACCURATE MAY BE REASON FOR ME TO BE ASED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS APPLICATION PLEASE CALL
OUR OFFICE AT 828-754-3781. Within 72 hours of receiving your application someone from our office will call you to complete your application process. WHEN WE CALL WE MUST SPEAK TO THE PERSON APPLYING. In the case that we have not talked to you within the 72 hours please contact our office to complete your application process.
Please make sure that you have filled in the contact phone numbers where
you can be reached.
After completing and submitting your application we will need the results of two blood tests (HIV and TB) and the $350.00 Entry Fee before you will be called to come to Bethel. Once entered into the program this Entry Fee is non-refundable.
There are now two ways to pay your Entry Fee:
1. Mail a money order to Bethel Colony of Mercy, 1181 Camp Carolwood Road, Lenoir, NC 28645. If you are paying by money order please make sure you write the applicant's name on the "For" line.
2. Pay your Entry Fee online. There is an additional non-refundable fee for the online payment of your Entry Fee.