2020 Annual Golf Tournament
We are excited to announce that Bethel Colony of Mercy’s annual golf tournament will be on Friday, October 2, 2020 at Brushy Mountain Golf Club in Taylorsville.
In an effort to cut down on long registration lines, and to practice social distancing, we will be doing registration online this year.
Shotgun starts will be 6 teams at a time beginning at noon. Lunch is provided prior to tee off.
Please read ALL information below BEFORE proceeding with registration.
- We ask that all registrants use the online registration regardless of how and when you intend to pay. We have several options for payment, so please choose the one that works best for you.
- Registrants will be notified by email of their check in/tee time after September 25th.
- Two options are available to register: *Team registration or Individual registration.
- Team Registration – One person will register all participants on your team. Please be sure to communicate to your team members if you choose to register as a team.
- Individual Registration – Each team member will register individually but will list your team captain during registration.
- If you do not have a team, you MUST contact Cathi Loss before registering. Bethel does not assign teams, however there are times when a team is in need of a player.
- Two Payment options: Online or Invoice.
- Online Payment Option: includes a small processing fee charged by registration site for each transaction.
- Invoice Payment Option: avoid the processing fee by submitting your payment in the form of a check, money order or cash.
- Submit by mail: check or money order. (Note in memo: Golf Tournament and address to attention: Cathi Loss.)
- Pay in person before event. If you live locally and would like to pay before event, please choose the invoice option and call to schedule a time to stop by and pay in person.
- On the day of event. Onsite payment will be accepted at your designated check in time. Please choose the invoice option and bring your printed invoice to speed up this process.
*new* EXPRESS CHECK-IN
- We are excited to offer EXPRESS CHECK-IN for those that register AND pay before the event.
- To be eligible for Express Check-In, payment must be received at Bethel by Friday, September 25th(one week before event date).
- Express Check-in welcome packages and meal tickets will be ready for pick-up upon arrival.
- Express Check-In participants will have the earlier tee-times. (Starting at noon, 6 teams will tee off at a time in accordance with the golf course’s health and safety guidelines.)
- To qualify for earlier tee-time benefit, all participants in your team must be registered and payment received by Friday, September 25th.
- Early check-in/tee times will be assigned on a first come/first serve basis as teams meet the Express check-in qualifications.
- Skirts and Mulligans will be available at check-in…$5.00 each.
- 1 Mulligan per player & 1 team mulligan allowed
- 1 skirt per player allowed
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office and ask to speak with Cathi Loss or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Golf Tournament” as the subject.
*Team – a minimum of 3 participants per team is required.