PROCEDURE FOR DELIVERANCE
Welcome back prodigal son. Acknowledge and pray this scripture:
“I will arise and go to my father and will say to him; ‘Father, I have sinned against and before you'” Luke 15:18
Go to Deliverance Handbook – Deliverance Handbook
- Identify the evil spirit that you have been taken captive by. (See pages 11-19 in Deliverance Handbook.) “And that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.” II Tim. 2:26
- Repent of the evil spirit that you have identified; i.e., bondage or fear, etc…
- Repent of the manifestations of the evil spirit; i.e., under bondage – alcohol, sex, etc…
- Put on The Armor of God – Ephesians 6:10-18 (See page -0- in Deliverance Handbook.)
- Review the Warfare Prayer on page -1- of the Deliverance Handbook.
- Listen to the Warfare Prayer below:
7. Do not stop until you get a sense of peace from God and deliverance from the evil spirit.
8. Give God praise after your deliverance.
9. Are there any other evil spirits that you need deliverance from? If so, please repeat above.
10. Listen to 7 Ways to Keep Your Deliverance below:
7 Ways to Keep Your Deliverance
11. Get back to where the grace blows – the local church, Scripture and praise.
12. Contact your counselor @ Bethel Colony by calling us at 828-754-3781 or via our Contact Us page to let us know that you are free from the evil spirit.